
500 E Cotati AveCotati, CA 94931
(707) 795-9652
Map It
Review This Restaurant
Went to The Porter Street BBQ in Cotati the other night on my way back from the Boonville Beer Festival. Had a great, huge tri tip sandwich ($8.49). The meat was very good quality, and cooked very well. There is an area that has horseradish, as well as all the produce you could ask for and bbq (and spicy bbq) sauce to load whatever you want on your sandwich. They have a big open flame grill outside but it wasnt going at the time I was there. The funny thing is that while I was eating there it reminded me of a place in Arcata I used to eat at all the time. I didn't make note of Porter Streets name until the next day when I pulled out their menu to do this review. After seeing it, it made sense because my favorite tri tip sandwich place was the Porter Street BBQ in Arcata. I didn't realize there was more than one. The decor is nothing to write home about. Definitely not a place to impress a first date. That being said, if you are in the area and looking for a tasty, filling tri tip (Their other items looked good, too) then check out The Porter Street BBQ.
Quality of food = 7
Service = 7
Value = 8
Cleanliness = 8
Avg cost per person - $11 no tip
1 comment:
Was out in Sebastapol, and on the way home stopped by the Porter Street BBQ. I got another large tri-tip which was awesome. My friend got the pulled pork sandwich ($7.95) which he also really liked. My wife got the chicken sandwich ($8.95) which other than the big piece of bone I'm pretty sure she liked. I sure wish they would open one a little closer to the East Bay...
Post a Comment