
500 Colombus AveSan Francisco, Ca 94133
(415) 393-4515
http://www.caffedelucchi.com
Map It
Menu
Review This Restaurant
Went to Caffe Delucchi in San Francisco today. Had planned on going to Mama's, but was too hungry to wait in the 2hr line up the block. I ordered the Italian omelette ($9.75), my wife ordered the smoked salmon omelette ($12.00). I had planned on getting either the smoked salmon, or crab cake benedict but noticed on some others plated that were coming out that they kind of skimped on the hollandaise sauce, so I decided to go with the omelette. It came with italian sausage, house cured pancetta, diced roma tomatoes, fontina cheese, red and green bell peppers and fresh basil inside. It also came with a side of really good home fries and sourdough toast. The smoked salmon omelete had smoked salmon, mascarpone cheese, capers, and onions along with the same sides. We were both very happy with our plates. The size of the omelettes were nice, good size portion of the potatoes as well. We also ordered a couple of mimosas ($7.50 each) which hit the spot. We saw they had chicken apple sausage which is one of our favorites so we ordered a side of that and were glad we did. The atmosphere was nice, very open (They opened up the huge sliding door/window next to our table so we were practically sitting outside) with people close by, but yet not loud or obtrusive. Im not typically a fan of sitting close to people in restaurants but here I didn't mind. Next time I go back I do need to try one of those crab cake benedicts though, and just have them add some extra hollandaise...
Quality of food = 7
Service = 7
Value = 7
Cleanliness = 8
Avg cost per person - $16 with tip
No comments:
Post a Comment