
240 Front StreetSan Francisco, Ca 94111
415-421-4778
www.schroederssf.com
Map It
Review This Restaurant
Schroeders in San Francisco is the oldest, largest German restaurant on the west coast. If you like huge, German beer this is the place for you. Served in authentic German glassware in sizes ranging from the .5 litre glass up to the whopping 2 litre boots. I was drinking litres of the Warsteiner Dunkel, that is until we moved on to glasses of, and eventually shots of scotch (Yes, that is the wrong order to do things which I of course regretted the next day). Unfortunately I didn't get a real chance to try out much of the food, other than the garlic fries which were really good, and had me stinking for a good 2 days after. Looking around the food did look really good so I want to go back and eat something other than just the alcohol.
Quality of food = 7
Service = 7
Value = 5
Cleanliness = 7
Avg cost per person - $30 with tip
No comments:
Post a Comment